Sunday, May 18, 2008

First ride to work

Last Thursday, Doug and I made our first trip down I-5 to work. We also had Steve along with us as he was heading to his Magnolia office for the day. It was foggy and there was a light mist that clung to our windshields, but overall, the trip was pretty uneventful.


Heading home was another story. We have some pretty steep hills to climb getting out of the city and decided to take Highway 99 out of the city instead. Big mistake! It took way too long, with the constant starting and stopping, plus it was frigging hot so it sucked being stopped. We finally decided to cut over and hop onto I-5 and took that the rest of the way home. Much better!


Good ol' Mike giving me the Good morning greeting


Friday we made the trip down I-5 once again. It was again uneventful.



I think Drew really needs that coffee...


That's Jim, my manager...we call Doug "Mini Jim"


And finally, we rode home on I-5 and we lived happily ever after....

No comments: